Need a good reason to buy a new house instead of a used one?
Here are just a few good reasons a new house is worthy of consideration.
- It’s brand spanking new!
- It’s under warranty.
- It is a safer building and more convenient than all of its predecessors.
- It won’t contain asbestos, C.S.S.T, Chlordane, mold, lead pipes, lead paint, Copper gas lines, R-22 Freon, lead roof flashings, etc.
- It will be more energy efficient. It will contain more attic insulation. It will be equipped with high-efficiency air conditioning and heating equipment and your utility bills are likely to be lower.
- More efficient new homes come equipped with radiant reflective roof sheathing that helps lower utility bills even more.
- Although new homes are generally more expensive, this gap can be made up in a few years by the lower cost of maintenance.
- New homes usually go up in value and fairly soon especially if the economy is good.
- It will be equipped with many basic features that have been greatly improved: For example: quieter garage door openers, pre-wired for cable and/or satellite, pre-wired for the Internet, heat-resistant windows, etc.
- It may even be equipped with remote-controlled ceiling fans, lights that shut off by themselves whenever no one is in the room.
- It will likely come with a security system already installed.
- It will likely be equipped with a lawn sprinkler system that is intelligent enough to not come on when it is raining.
- Common areas such as a clubhouse, walking paths, green belts, playgrounds and community swimming pools.
Written and distributed by
License No. 58