What’s to like about a five year old house in Texas?
- It has a 5-year history. Everything about it is still ahead of it but you now have 5 years by which to judge the house.
- It is a safer building and more convenient than all of its predecessors of bygone eras.
- It won’t contain asbestos, C.S.S.T, Chlordane, mold, lead pipes, Copper pipes with lead solder joints, lead paint, Copper gas lines, R-22 Freon, etc.
- It will be energy efficient. It will contain an abundance of attic insulation. It will be equipped with high-efficiency air conditioning and heating equipment and therefore utility bills are likely to be lower
- It will be equipped with many devices and appliances that have been greatly improved.
- It may even be equipped with remote-controlled ceiling fans, lights that shut off by themselves whenever no one is in the room.
- It will likely come with a security system already installed.
- It will likely be equipped with a lawn sprinkler system with water-saving devices such as rain sensors.
- Many past issues (if there were any) have likely been resolved by now. Most defects and deficiencies have been discovered by the owner by now.
- The front and rear lawns should be well-established by now.
- The irrigation of the lawn should be reliable and under control.
What’s not to like about a five year old house especially in Texas?
- Very little.
From your mobile device call 817-269-4419